HELP!!! Cancer Patient Seeks Financial Support.


Atuhirwe Carol has an operation for her lungs scheduled very soon but she needs at least Uganda Shillings 10 million ($3000) for the surgery and some extra cash for a herbal guy to help her up her immunity.

Her Story
Once my parents had a dream for me like any other kid. I had a dream to but all those got shuttered. Now all I dream is how to be ok. And winding this night mare. If you’re a parent you will understand.

This is to help me raise money for my two surgeries, medical care, living costs, flights, after care, etc, am hoping to go out of Uganda if I get enough funds. I suffered from cancer and got radiation burns it’s now three years have not healed completely. Also was diagnosed with lung cancer.

Was given 8 cycles of chemotherapy, my doctors took a look at the scans and still looked the same. So they dismissed the chemotherapy since there was nothing changing nor was nothing growing.

My esophagus broke down, am recently feeding through the tube, and also my trachea moved down. Am breathing through the tube. I have a wound that exposed my spinal bone. Giving me a lot of pain.

Follow her touching stories at carolsblogonline.wordpress.com Or help raise funds online: Raise money to help or Contacts: +256784168178, +256794960693.
 
Do Not Forget:
Charity never humiliated him who profited from it, nor ever bound him by the chains of gratitude, since it was not to him but to God that the gift was made.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Qualities that Make You a Good Youth Mentor

Trends That Will Influence The Real Estate Sector in 2016

#UgamanHealthWednesday: 10 Great Dental Hygiene Tips