THREAD: PART 01:
After 3 months of real meditation and research, Here is What I Think the Future of Social Media Marketing is Going to be. Please read Every single insight here because it matters. Enjoy
1. Social Media is the new age of media and the arena of attention. It is therefore very important for brands to fully lay a foundation to be able to remain relevant in the market.
2. We are going to live in the age of the thank you economy where people's emotions and feelings come first before they make decisions to buy products. Influencers will have more power than internal brand marketing teams.
3. Brands will need to start fully rebranding to products that relate to their customers and their passions. For example CocaCola producing customized Coke bottles for influential figures and their fans like Ugaman Coke.
4. Let me make this clear, the biggest asset we all trade in on Social Media is the Attention of customers and fans. The faster brands learn this the better they will be in positioning themselves.
5. Start now and avoid disappearing into the world of noise. Today is the best time to start your digital journey before other people start to give wrong or half baked information about your brand. Create Authenticity early.
6. Customers and fans feedback modified by brand strtegists will be the sole source of information for innovations and rebranding. Social media will be very instrumental in collecting these voices to facilitate brand improvement.
7. Talent Acquisition is going to 70% be based on Social media as a source of background checks. With platforms like Twitter, Facebbok and LinkedIn will provide businesses with choices on getting the right talents that reasonate with their brands.
8. Your Next competitor will start their business on Social Media and acquire real fans and customers before the actual business kick starts. You will most likely regret not having put your brand online early when they take away all your customers.
9. Your Brand Website and Blog will be the two sole sources of authentic information about your business. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn will simply help you share content from your website to your customers and fans.
10. Fast-forward to the future, and we should see global social media usage continue on its upward trajectory. In just 4 years, eMarketer projects will nearly double by 32.7%. By 2021 4.5 billion of the world's population will be on social networks.
Part 02 will be out very soon. Please share with others.
By Mwebya Fred