Appreciating yourself is your first step to success



My girlfriend hates it when I sit on the laptop for too long so I had to wait for her to go to bed for me to write this article. It is my usual behavior that at the beginning of the year to put out my thoughts either in a blog or in a live video on one of my social media platforms but unfortunately i am doing this on the 10th day of 2020. I am a bit shocked that I let this happen but I am also happy that I found the energy to do this late in the night when the whole world around me was so quiet and the only sound heard was that of birds. 

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about 2020 is the fact that its 10 years since I started practicing my passion in 2009 of writing stories to market products. You may ask yourself how come I found this passion and picked it on and my answer will shock many of you, I am very passionate about letting others know about the stuff that I know and the best way to do that is to tell the story the way I cherish best to win attention. Everyday of our lives is a different experience but what creates a difference is how we build our passions and interests to be the best we can be by doing the things we care about in life.

So many times I speak to myself about the things that I am worried about but the most outstanding worry for me is if today were my last day to live, how would I react to that moment! I keep asking myself if I have been able to help many people, if I have been able to bring motivation to others, if I have exploited my God given talents. I have one regret that surfaces on my face every morning when I wake up, the fact that I spent my entire early life throughout school as a leader and I dislike to watch how leadership has been abused today by those trusted by the common people to show them direction. This pain happens to all those that have done something before the right way watching others mess up not because they do not know what they are doing but because they have intentionally forgotten those that entrusted them with the responsibility of being in the driving seat. 

Let's throw some light onto what awaits us in 2020 as regards digital marketing and what brands can do for better results. A number of factors around the digital platforms are going to affect the results that individuals and brands will register from one project/campaign to another. Facebook and Instagram are continuously going to reduce on the organic reach of individual content whereas Twitter and LinkedIn will continue to grow in terms of organic reach. Here are three things brands have to pay close attention to;

1. Using social media platforms to uphold brand reputation and values. Any practices or behavior that is against your brand values will breed friction as the public shall use that to attack the brand.

2. Take feedback seriously, it is important to always tell your story as a brand but it is also key to listen to the reactions from your community. This is the super engagement that will help brands win in 2020

3. Your brand needs a website, there is so many sides and narratives to this story of brands owning websites. First things first, brands need landing pages not just pages but informative pages of which a website is the best landing platform for any given brands around the world. 

In this year, hard work and team work is what will bring more results to the table. Happy New year and may you continue to prosper and progress in all your endeavors. 

Comments

  1. With a lot of people commenting we tend to be driven here by traffic. I propose to thos who'd like to 5 meo dmt, 5 meo dmt buy or to 5 meo dmt buy online and buy 5 meo dmt. Finally like free, get to lsd tabs and lsd gel tabs or lsd tabs price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! What you have shared is very helpful and informative. Would love to see more updates from you.

    Social Media Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes your Instagram followers are old and dormant. For this reason, it's important to note who is "buying" from you before you try to sell them. By igfollowers.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Six Qualities that Make You a Good Youth Mentor

Trends That Will Influence The Real Estate Sector in 2016

#UgamanHealthWednesday: 10 Great Dental Hygiene Tips