Jonkoping University Open Day Conference in Kampala on 14th March 2018.



On the 14th March 2018, the Jonkoping University Team will be in Kampala, discussing and meeting all those interested in joining this great Swedish University.
Meet Thomas Bengtson and his team from Jonkoping University at Hotel Triangle Buganda Road.
 
"I wanted to study at a globally recognized university that attracts qualified and innovative people. I actually chose very carefully: I did a lot of research before I decided that Jönköping International Business School ( JIBS) at Jönköping University was the school I was looking for, and I know now that I will never regret my choice."
Most of all I wanted a good education, but I also really wanted to get out of my comfort zone and not choose an English-speaking country, which of course would have been easier in some ways.
Reading Jönköping University’s website I realized that I would be meeting a lot of people from all over the world. In the end, that is how my stay here has turned out. Actually, I think I have made friends from every country in Europe. Wherever I would choose to go in Europe, I would be able to stay with a friend from my time here.

I was looking for the best education in International Economics, to really boost my potential to land a good job in the future. Since I arrived here JIBS has received double accreditation, both EQUIS and AACSB, which is rare. It is a quality mark that will help me in the future and also ensure that the school attracts top students and lecturers.
I really appreciate the teacher-student relationship here. It is easy to approach a teacher and to communicate. They really encourage you, and I feel like it is more about understanding than just passing. We study a lot, but there is also room for fun, which is an important part too. The student association works well and I think Jönköping is a really attractive city for students. In the future I plan to use my knowledge, skills and network to make my country a better place. I want to develop our family business and make it grow, using my knowledge from Sweden to improve and change the transport business in Uganda.

Visit : For more details: https://ju.se/en/ 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Qualities that Make You a Good Youth Mentor

Trends That Will Influence The Real Estate Sector in 2016

#UgamanHealthWednesday: 10 Great Dental Hygiene Tips