MIND THE WORDS YOU USE




Tone of voice and gestures are important for successful interactions with clients. But don't forget about what you say.
 several words and phrases convey to customers when you utter them. key word that you can use to help you justify to your customers both your solutions and your limitations. 

AVOID WORDS SUCH AS



Can't Do This
Have you ever had someone say to you, "I can't do it"?
When you say, "I can't do it," the listener naturally thinks, "Why not?"
"I can't do it" focuses on the negative rather than what you have to offer.
 

*Can Do That
What you should do is turn it around and take the opposite tack.
Say, "Let's see what we can do."
This focuses everyone's attention on possible solutions.
 

*Won't Do It
When you say, "I won't do it," the customer focuses on the negative emotion and your resistance rather than on the content of what you have to say.
You want your customer listening to you, not turned off.
 


*What I Can Do
Turn it around and say, "This is what I can do for you...."
Your customer is now listening to your solution.
 

*I Shouldn't
When you say, "I shouldn't," you convey the feeling

  • That your solution isn't proper
  • That  you are working against your company
  • That the customer doesn't deserve your solution


*Happy to Do This
Turn it around and say, "I would be happy to do the following for you...."
Now you're presenting a solution with enthusiasm and desire.
And that should encourage your customer to embrace your solution

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six Qualities that Make You a Good Youth Mentor

Trends That Will Influence The Real Estate Sector in 2016

#UgamanHealthWednesday: 10 Great Dental Hygiene Tips